|
aqua pearPresenting the newest member of the Lunchbox Bunch family:

AQUA PEAR!

He is simple and sweet. He's an Aquarius, of course. He loves a long swim - flippers and goggles and all. You can find him down by the pool most any day of the week. He could give Michael Phelps a run, er swim for his money.

If you love to swim and are a aqua girl or guy at heart, you'll love Aqua Pear.

And don't forget the super food nutrition facts of pears!

Click ahead for a few Lunchbox Bunch products featuring Aqua Pear....



Aqua Pear Greeting Card,
blank with image inside

Kids Aqua Pear Tee

Aqua Pear women's burnout tee
super soft, high designer quality

Aqua Pear Baby Tee


create & buy custom products at Zazzle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

painting techniques said...

Aqua Pear looks great!...Daniel

Painting workshop said...

There isn't a new post. I just wanted to greet you a Happy Easter!...Daniel